Aslan helps a team of caring and qualified people save the lives of abandoned babies in one of the world’s most difficult and neglected regions. Security concerns prevent us from naming specific the specific location, but lives are being saved, and help is needed to continue and expand this good work.
A Word from a Local Worker:
What am I doing here?
- I go to the orphanage twice a week to treat the babies using my hands and feeling with my heart.
- I invite my local friends – ladies to come for a healing massage when they have health issues.
- I invite singles to come for a meal; we have a great fellowship time.
- I go to visit my local friends and listen to their stories and share with them how JS helped me.
- I have frequent divine appointments every week and this is the way to fight the battle powerfully
- I treat my co-workers with passion and a healing touch when they come for a massage; we pray.
So basically, I am a volunteer, I am a masseuse, I am a sister, I am a follower and I am a listener.